Monday, August 19, 2013

Blain's Birthday Party!

Blain turned 1 on May 16th (a few months back). We had a party with our family's it was a lot of fun and Blain got spoiled. Here are a few pictures from the party.


My brother has always called Blain Brain....and my little niece started calling my sister in law Auntie Joyelle so we are making it stick!


He wasn't too sure about the cake...but then he loved it!



To my Baby Blain-
You have grown so much over the past year.  You are now saying Mama and Dada every morning when Daddy goes and gets you out of bed I can hear you calling my name it makes my heart happy. You can also say horsey and nana (we aren't sure if you are talking about Nana or if you want a banana). You've also started making sounds of a puppy, kitty, horse, cow, snake, and tiger and any other animal that roars. You run around like crazy, and Grandma bought you a rocking horse for christmas that you love to rock on it. I love watching you grow and learn new things it always makes me happy to hear something new you have figured out. I can't imagine life with out you, you brighten up my day. I love being your Mama Baby Blain! Thanks for picking me and Daddy! Love you to the moon and back. 

Blain,
I can't believe how quickly your first year went!! You're getting too big too fast! You can do so many things all by yourself and you're so smart it just blows my mind all the things you already know!! I love how you love animals, especially horses (you truly are your father's son). You are such a loving, caring little boy, I love how you give us snuggles and little kisses (we need to work on the open mouth stuff but we love them all the same). You are such a special little boy and I am so happy that I get to call you my son and that you can call me daddy! Love you Bug!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay I am so glad you are blogging again! I can't believe how time flies--Blain is getting so big! He is a cutie. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete