Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blains FIRST's.......

 Blains first Halloween!

 Isn't he the cutest little dragon...


 Blains first time setting in a high chair at Wendys

 first mo-hawk! He is so dang cute!



First Thanksgiving we spent it at Uncle BJ and Auntie Sabrina playing with our cute cousin Liam

 First times eating real baby food!! We are still working on eating our veggies!

 first Christmas Grandma got him a pony! 

 Sitting on Santa lap! I'm so glad he was happy and smiling! I pray its like that every year!

 His first french fry!!

 First real bath in the tub

 first time rolling over he could only go one way!

 first 4th of July! My mommy is so beautiful! Love her so much!

first time at the zoo with Daddy!
I love my little man so so much! I can't believe how fast time has gone and how much he has grown! He is a crazy crawler now and getting into everything!! I love seeing all the new things he is picking up on and learning!! He is such a goof already and makes me laugh!! I can't imagine life without him! I'm one blessed momma!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of him on Santa's lap--I can't believe how happy he looks. He is growing up way too fast Laura!! Bring him to work more often please!

    ReplyDelete